Sunday 26 January 2014

Time for a change me thinks!!!


Time for a Change!!

This update is long overdue, so rather than go over old ground, I thought it would be easier to start again....with lots of things. 

So, Diva Fabulous is going to get a bit of a makeover in the next couple of weeks, and i'm excited.  We're going the whole hog, new website and new logo too.  I've been taking a good look at lots of other websites, not just bridal sites, but clothing, holiday and jewellery sites, and what i've noticed is that i'm drawn to the simpler, cleaner looking sites.  The type that looks classy and uncluttered, which makes sense as this is what I am like in my working life (although not so much at home, lol).  So that is what the new Diva site will embrace.

I've also decided to branch out to more everyday jewellery and accessories and not just be known for bridal, although we will still remain in the wedding circuit also.  

It's critical in a thriving business to know when to change, and we're approaching our 1st birthday next month, so this is the time to 'tweak'.

In our second year, I want to focus on growing via social media, twitter, Facebook, pinterest, and instagram.  We have accounts on all, so it will be about getting our Diva's excited and on board with our new products.  This will be a challenge and I hope I can meet the demands that are necessary to make a respectable online social presence. 

Anyway, I thought I would start a new section in my blog showing what my lovely Diva's have been ordering this month and they have been delighted with each piece when they arrived, so here's a few of the pieces ordered in January so far.

Ganza Comb by LHG Designs - £95



Millie Brow Band by Ellie K - £75


Hazel Wedding Set by Girls Love Pearls - £65




These are all available on www.divafabulous.co.uk with free p&p.  So the blog will be updated weekly from now on, so I will be keeping my eyes peeled for inspiration for stories throughout the week, but it anyone has any ideas or items they would like to see more info about, feel free to email me on lisa@divafabulous.co.uk.  

Take care and see you all next week 

Lisa xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment