Monday 15 April 2013

It's been too long!!

Apologies, it has been a couple of months since I updated my blog. I sort of ran out of steam.

We held the wedding show which was exciting and exhausting and then there was a bit of a come down, as if 'oh....is that it?'

If I'm honest, and I usually am, I expected more from it, we've had little return and I just got a bit scunnered (Scottish word meaning fed up 😃😃)

So I've been thinking what to do, do I give up and write off the time and money at I have invested so far or do I rethink and see how I can make it work.

Well.....I'm here, updating my blog which means I've had a rethink and I'm going to make it work. Over the past few months I've met some fantastic suppliers of gorgeous fabulous things, but they didn't fit into the bridal category. So I've decided to make the site fit around them.

That's right, Diva Fabulous is no longer going to be a bridal accessory site, it will be a fabulous accessory site with a bridal section. Since I've made the decision, I have felt happier with it, I just need to break the news to my web designer, sorry Dave! Xx

So, by summer, I will have a revamped site full of gorgeous goodies and I hope you will love them as much as I do.

I will update next week and have more details. In the meantime don't forget to check out all the lovely bridal accessories at www.divafabulous.co.uk

Spk soon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment