Wednesday 20 February 2013

Getting closer!!!

Well, the Scottish Wedding Show is almost here (3 days) so it has been a bit mental at Diva HQ. Hopefully everything will go to plan. I can't wait until I can hire someone to help me as I'm run off my feet. The jewellery and tiaras are beautiful though and I have chosen the best quality which I hope will serve me well. I think it's important to decide from the beginning what kind of retailer (or etailer) you want to be. So many retailers have blurry lines, and I think that's where they fail, I believe you should choose your market and aim to be the best in it, not try and accommodate everyone and end up no-one knows what you actually represent.

Anyway, have a great weekend Diva's and I will update you next week on how we got on. Eeeeeek xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment